I've been having trouble with my microphone (I thought "Mike" could be catchy instead of "my mic" 😜), where it keeps disconnecting. I've had this issue before, but that was a few months ago. I didn't have to solve the problem, because it just started working again. Since I use an XLR cabled microphone, I have an interface, a box that works as a converter to my computer and has things like volume and gain control. When the issue came up again, I thought it might be the interface, so I ordered a new one, which cost $50. Well, unfortunately, it turns out it wasn't the interface, but I do know it's something wrong with the computer or microphone. I do have a 10-year warranty for the mic, so if it turns out that it's the problem, then I can always send it back and get a new one.